...HI 10 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hey my name is sRei55 and I am a gamer who found these forums and decided to join. I hope to have a nice time with (hopefully nice) people!

Skyking240

(Something Suitably Heroic)

50 XP

14th April 2009

0 Uploads

620 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

hey sRei55 I hope you have a nicew stay. Be sure to read the FAQ and Rules. Have a nice stay (yes we are nice and we do not bite) (except tri) anyway have a great stay :don:

(hah DarthZ and Tri I beat you =P)

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

We don't have FAQ and rules, we just have the FAQ which include the rules. Owned ya.

Anyway, be welcome here! Since she's been named already named, I believe the friendly scanning device will show up any time soon now. Or not. One thing to learn is to say nothing against (super) moderators, unless you put it very nicely. They're everywhere...:beaming: They're strong...:tank: and if they want, they can really mess you up.:saber: For example, I could say S.T.A.L.K.E.R. lacked ideas concerning his welcoming-posts in the last time, but I could also say that I am definitely curious about the incredibly imaginative way he is going to greet a new member this time, get it?:lol: Okay. You don't take this the wrong way, do you? *kneel before S.T.A.L.K.E.R.*:bows: Well then... I guess I'll see ya around unless S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s gonna take on me or Tricorder will drown me in green stuff. Bye! :cya:

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

Nitegriffin

HopelessRomantic Cat in helmet

50 XP

13th February 2007

0 Uploads

1,919 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

And the almighty Scanning Device still isn't showing up...Strange....I sense a great disturbance in the Force....

But hey, welcome sRei55 to FileFront Gaming Forums, have a good time here! Darth Zipacna, our residnet goa'uld Emperor already told you the most important things you should be awere of, but repeating never hurts, so once again:

Make sure you check [COLOR=RoyalBlue]FAQ[/COLOR] from time to time, search in that if you're looking for a guideline, also, keep in mind that the Thread Search/Search button can do a great service for you every now and then! (header menu toolbar) Respect other's opinions and yours shall be respected too. That's simple. If you have a Forum related question, feel free to ask me, (e.g. via private message aka PM) i'll help you with my best knowledge.

Cy around!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 9 years ago

Welcome sRei55! The FF Gaming Forums are really fun and you'll find a lot of Gaming news and info here. Before you go around too much please be sure to read the FAQ. Have fun!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 9 years ago
Nitegriffin;4891564And the almighty Scanning Device still isn't showing up...Strange....I sense a great disturbance in the Force....

I find your lack of faith disturbing. =p Remember; if you push it, I will come. :naughty:

Anyway, welcome to the new member. So, you're looking for some nice people, eh? I think you can find few of them around here. In fact, I nominate Nitegriffin and DarthZipacna for the title of the nicest and most friendly forum member. Gentleman, sabers up. Let the duel begin! :saber: =p

Nitegriffin

HopelessRomantic Cat in helmet

50 XP

13th February 2007

0 Uploads

1,919 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Just don't regret that duel invitation my friend...=p Me, and that Snake Boy (i luv you DZ :D) might co-op in the great struggle to beat you! btw, thanks for the nomination, all we need is to think about the awards now :lol:

:saber:

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is just weird like that, oh and lazy. But hey what did you expect from an Am... *dodges an attempt to impeach me with a flag*.

He's still weird, and I'm just a little bit special. Welcome aboard!

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,239 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#9 9 years ago

ALL LIES!!!!

Don't listen to them!!!

:lookaround:

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

Greetings, and welcome to the FileFront forums. As said before, please read the FAQ & Rules, and you should be all fine. As to that, enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.