Hi ! 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hi i'll make a little introduce

Im Qendrim Behluli from [COLOR=black]REPUBLIK OF KOSOVO[/COLOR] im 16 years old and im a gamer. I Play Counter Strike and others Games in pc and console !

THX

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Hello there. Welcome to the FileFront. Kosovo, huh? I'm from Croatia, so I guess we're kinda close, huh? Anyway, take some time to read our FAQ before further posting. It contains forum rules, guidelines and other useful stuff. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See ya. :cool:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Welcome to the forums! You like playing video games? Sweet, what Console(s) do you own? Make sure you check out all of the gaming forums here. ;) And also read the FAQ which contain all of the forums Rules and other important information. See you around. :)

Primarch Vulkan VIP Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

Oh nom nom nom and new member to eat!

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Oh hello there. Welcome to the FileFront gaming forums. Please, enjoy your stay.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

tolga

Oel ngati kameie.

60,215 XP

5th February 2007

0 Uploads

5,864 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Welcome to FF, read FAQ/Rules and have fun !

EBVuUYx.png

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

I'm a pretty girl

289,000 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,131 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

chendreem;4907996Hi i'll make a little introduce

Im Qendrim Behluli from [COLOR=black]REPUBLIK OF KOSOVO[/COLOR] im 16 years old and im a gamer. I Play Counter Strike and others Games in pc and console !

THX

That name sounds alien. Is it Martian? =p

Enjoy your stay.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

564,430 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,066 Posts

1,323 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Hello and welcome to the forums!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

10th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#9 9 years ago
Uwsar-Hat-Anupuw;4908573Oh nom nom nom and new member to eat![/QUOTE] Well... it fits to your avatar, I admit that... :D [QUOTE=Tricorder;4908003]Kosovo, huh? I'm from Croatia, so I guess we're kinda close, huh?

And we're all in this time zone together! *pokes Tri* :lol:

Be wolcome here! Let me just look into that big box... no one actually knows what's inside, I believe it was sealed shut for a reason but we'll open it just for you, okay? Here we go. Oh... uh-huh... yeah, little piece of fun goin' there... let's see what else we got... oh, look, Mister Fancy Pants' fancy pants! :D then we have fun... fun... man, we got a whole load of fun here... we had too much, so we had to lock some of it away, it was gettin' dangerous...:Puzzled: wanna have a bit? Here, hold that for a second, will ya? *slams lid of the chest; knocks off dust and crumbs of fun* okay, where was I? Ah, right. Have fun. Oh, I see, I just gave you some... just keep it. See ya around! :D:cya:

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog