Xanthom

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

Hi, nice to meet you all. A few relevant facts about myself: I am male. My favorite console is the SNES. I've also created my own games; you can check out one of them at [link removed]. Anyway, I am glad to be here and hope to contribute to some enlightening discussions.

-Section- VIP Member

Wut?

50 XP

13th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Hi Xanthom, welcome to our forums. I edited your post to removed the link. We have some pretty strict rules about advertising, and we would appreciate it if you refrained from doing so! Please read the FAQ- it contains FileFronts rules and policies.Following them will do us all a favor.

Other then that, glad to have you! Very interesting join date you have there dude. The best places to go for some conversation are General Discussion and The Pub. Enjoy your stay!

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,104 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

I am also male. Section is not. Please don't karma pounce her (bug her to death with sexual talk and overtones).

Enjoy your stay.

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

Welcome to the filefront forums Xhantom. Sweet! that you make your own games. The Snes was one of my fav systems back in its days. Thought I still play the games from time to time. Yea, might want to read the rules after. I my self still have too lol. But glad ya joined.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 9 years ago

Wow! :eek: Where have you been all these years? Don't tell me; Donutz kept you locked in his dungeon? =p How did you get out? Did you stole his keys? =p Oh btw; I have no gender. I'm a Scanning Device. ;) Stay sharp and thread lightly. :cool:

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Welcome male person, I'm not sure what I am... and I'm not sure other people know either... Does anyone know what I am?

Anyway, welcome and see you around! :)

Tricorder;4942534Wow! :eek: Where have you been all these years? Don't tell me; Donutz kept you locked in his dungeon? =p How did you get out? Did you stole his keys? =p Oh btw; I have no gender. I'm a Scanning Device. ;) Stay sharp and thread lightly. :cool:

There is nothing to see here, move along...

Spoiler: Show
Officer_Barbrady-South_Park.jpg

:lookaround:

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Holy shit, you joined before I did. What the hell have you been doing for five years?? =p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 9 years ago

Hi there Xanthom! Welcome to the FF Forums. Please have fun and enjoy your stay. ;)

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,312 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,117 Posts

1,329 Threads

#9 9 years ago

Killer Kyle;4942357I am also male. Section is not. Please don't karma pounce her (bug her to death with sexual talk and overtones).

Enjoy your stay.

Yeah, only I am allowed to karma pounce and bug Section with sexual talk and overtones!

Welcome new old person who is male

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,104 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

Stalky:

Karma Pounce; v; To harass a female forum member, usually introverted or neutral in nature, with sexual innuendos, overtones, and making advances on such member. Derivates: Karma Pouncing, Karma Pounced, Karma Pouncer.

Why this attention to detail? Because I was defining Karma Pounce in my last post.

Still, you would do it twice.

I wonder if I can really get that phrase put in a (real) dictionary?