Hi ! 5 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hello,everyone,New Year is coming,and I am glad to be a member here. Wish we will be better in the new year and we can be good friend.:rofl:

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hey there, daisytina! Welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. First of all, I wish you a happy new year! Live long and prosper (I damn you Tricorder, I'll never get it out of my head anymore. :()

I see you've got a link in your signature. But, I guess I'll leave it as-is, seeing as it actually takes me to a parked domain, rather than a site or anything, so it's alright. So, do you like any games, or are you here for mere discussions about real-life, technical related stuff and the such? Either way, you'll find most of it here, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. If you do like games, which ones would these be may I ask? Personally, I prefer KotOR, Fallout 3, World of Warcraft and Dragon Age: Origins. Silent Hill ain't bad either, though! At any rate, the others should arrive any time soon. If you feel like it, you could drop by and leave me a visitor message. And of course, if you've got any questions, feel free to ask around!

Enjoy your stay.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago
daisytina;5185213Hello,everyone,New Year is coming,and I am glad to be a member here. Wish we will be better in the new year and we can be good friend.:rofl:[/QUOTE] Welcome aboard. Say, what's so funny that got you rolling on the floor laughing? :Puzzled: Whatever it is, I wish you a happy New Year. :don: [QUOTE=Graeme;5185257]Live long and prosper (I damn you Tricorder, I'll never get it out of my head anymore. :()

khaaaanab1.jpg

:evilgrin:

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Having a good laugh aye? Well I suppose it's a good thing to go into the new year with a smile on your face! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Hi Daisy, welcome to the FileFront Forums and happy new year! You've picked a great time to join. Look at that! You still registered in 2009, isn't that something. =p So how did you actually come to these Forums? I'm guessing Google since that's where most new members come from. Well, I guess FileFront isn't all that hard to find anyway. Enjoy your stay! :)

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,820 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,250 Posts

1,339 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Welcome Daisytina!!

I hope you enjoy your time here in this brand new year!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...