Hi...... 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hey, im zane2453. well i was looking around to try to find a nice game forum on the internet that i can sign up for and well..... this is what i found. info about me..... Platforms:PS3 Mic: yes Games: MAG,MW2,NBA live 10,Madden 10, and rock band ID: zane2453 Age: 13

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Hey Zane, welcome to the FF| Forums. You've certainly come to the right place if your looking for a good gaming forum. First of all, if you haven't already, please read the FAQ. It contains the Rules as well as a lot of other important information regarding the forums. Your next stop I'm sure will be the PlayStation Forum. :)

That's some nice games there. I don't mind playing basketball games since I'm a big fan of basketball in general and the NBA but music games and other sports games I don't really like. Haven't played MAG or MW2 yet but I've heard great things about them.

Well, I better go now. Enjoy your stay!:)

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Heya mate, welcome aboard. For gaming this is indeed the place do be. We got plenty of forums and if you need files such as mods, patches and such then the network site (example: bf2files.com) and/or the main filefront site are the place to be. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Welcome aboard, Zane. You came to the right place. It's quite nice around here if you play by the rules, so stick around and have a good time. We don't bite. Usually. ;)

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,818 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,250 Posts

1,339 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Welcome Zane!!!

Enjoy your time here and have fuN!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Raider92

Don't worry - I'm here.

50 XP

28th January 2010

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

A bit late, but I want to welcome you to.

Well, have lot of fun here and enjoy your time!

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Yes abit late for me too. Just been busy with modeling, tuts and other things LOL. But welcome and have a good time. I see on your list Starwars Battlefront 2 is not listed. Any chance you play it?

Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

...Hi.

I have a PS3 with MW2 and Rock Band 2 (though I have no DLC songs). We should hook up sometime though I'm not sure how much free time I'll really have.

(:o)

Damn Microwave

50 XP

29th January 2010

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

welcome to file front...now drink the punch!