Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Im new here trying to participate best regards

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Why hello, welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. If you haven't already please be sure to read the FAQ. You can also find a handy quick link to the Rules on the bottom left on any forum page except the main forum index. Is there anything in particular you'd like to participate in while your here? Do you play video games? Well, there's plenty of stuff to do here. From video games to general discussion you'll find yourself very busy... I guess that's all, if you have any questions feel free to let us know. Hope to see you around. :)

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Hi there and welcome aboard. I like your name, it's evil. Anyway, I understand that you're here to participate (and/or anticipate), but what exactly? Perhaps some technical stuff, games, or just all of it? Well, you'll find it all here. ;) Also, be kind and read the FAQ/Rules as Delta suggested. Look, he even provided a quick-access by linking to it. :)

If you have any questions, ask around. That's what we're here for. Enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

(:o)

Damn Microwave

50 XP

29th January 2010

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Why hello, welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. If you haven't already please be sure to read the FAQ. You can also find a handy quick link to the Rules on the bottom left on any forum page except the main forum index. Is there anything in particular you'd like to participate in while your here? Do you play video games? Well, there's plenty of stuff to do here. From video games to general discussion you'll find yourself very busy... I guess that's all, if you have any questions feel free to let us know. Hope to see you around.

Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Hi. We look forward to your participation here.

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Welcome, have fun particpating, alll you need to do is to post, have fun and don't set anything on fire and you should do just fine! :) ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

Participate or do not participate. There is no try. =p So much from me for now. If you want more of my (stolen) wisdom, visit my profile page and leave me a message. =p

Ufiniti

fast and furious

50 XP

19th February 2010

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

yo homie welcome:D

Darth Taxi

Abandonator

163,495 XP

6th May 2007

0 Uploads

16,177 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

hi. Participation is only a part of the communitarian approach, however, deep inside I feel you are a communist good sir!

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,818 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,250 Posts

1,339 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Welcome Devils!!!

Enjoy your time here!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...