Hi 7 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hello everybody, my name is "MyDogAteMyHomework", and I look forward to spending some time on these forums. I guess that's all I'm going to say now.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 8 years ago

Excellent name. =p Welcome aboard the USS FileFront. :salute: I'm the local weirdo who has some... strange habits, to say the least. You'll see what I mean if you stick around long enough. ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

welcome here . have a nice day

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,240 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,521 Posts

4 Threads

#4 8 years ago

[COLOR=orange]:don: Welcome aboard the FGS Filefront. :salute: Pay no attention to Tricorder. Her primary processor has recently been infected with an unknown virus, leaving her unable to think straight. :clueless:[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Come in and have fun. If you ever need a drink, come down to the wine bar. As the night server, I will be glad to pour you a drink.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

SikTh

Typically British

50 XP

10th January 2006

0 Uploads

652 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Welcome to the forums. Remember to read the rules (and stick to them) and you'll be fine. Enjoy yourself, we don't bite...much!

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Ignore Tricorder and Lindale, don't be scared by them....we are nice really, I promise!

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Uh! I think thats all im going too say for now. Oh welcome to filefront LOL!

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

MyCatLickedMyNose... =p Though I'm not sure where to use that excuse... I hope your dog won't eat your computer or keyboard though, have fun!