Hi 9 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hi, I'm a new member. I play Xbox 360 all the time but I just recently had to send it out because it red ringed on me :uhm:. When I was younger I loved UO and I just recently got back into WoW just in time for Cataclysm. That pretty much describes me gamer wise. I also can't wait for force unleased 2 it looks pretty insane.

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Welcome, new member! I'm Zam :)

I used to have an Xbox 360 as well, until I sold it a year ago. I do all my gaming on PC these days. So you like UO and WoW...got any other favorites?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

Yeah I play tons of stuff. Recently Red Dead has been one of my favorites. I also was a big Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 & 2 guy. Yeah Ultima was my game for such a long time lol. It was a fun game.

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Nice...I'm a pretty big fan of Call of Duty myself. I'm pumped for Black Ops coming out next month.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Welcome Johne / Jon / John / ... =p I'm not a console gamer myself but we do have a console section on these forums. The focus is on PC gaming (and modding, hence all the files on filefront and the various network sites such as battlefield2.filefront.com etc.).

Greetings!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 8 years ago

For the most part I play PC games. I'm really looking forward to black ops too. :)

Brko

Sanity...is for the weak!

50 XP

27th May 2010

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Hello and welcome mate! :) My real name is Josip,Brko is my nickname. :) If you ever want to talk about videogames,know that I'm always available for that kind of conversation. ;) Have fun! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago
Brko;5410993If you ever want to talk about videogames,know that I'm always available for that kind of conversation. ;)

Oh, I know what kind of "conversations" you're always avaible for. :naughty: ;) Welcome to the new guy, btw. :don:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 8 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome. :D Forums are fun lol

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#10 8 years ago