Hi 3 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 7 years ago

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello some of the more senior members may know me as Galactica1974 as i've had to change my email address and consequently my password for this site cos i completely forgot it :rofl: Also does anybody know why i'm not allowed a signature as i had one before but now i'm not authorized to have one?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 7 years ago

You must've been a baaad boy if you already lost your signature rights after making 2 posts. :naughty: =p Are you sure you're not just missing something at your User Control Panel? Option to edit your signature should be there under Settings & Options. If it's there but you still can't edit your signature, then I don't know what's wrong. Maybe someone with access to Moderator / Admin Control Panel can help you. :clueless:

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#3 7 years ago

Hi there and welcome (back).

The only difference and possible cause I could see is that you're registered under the 'member' usergroup, rather than 'GF member' such as Tricorder. The only reason I can think of for belonging to the former is that you haven't activated your (new) account via e-mail.

Assuming you haven't activated your account, please activate it and see if that resolves your issue.

Enjoy.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for the reply and i have registered with my e-mail but the reason you've came up with being not a GF member sound like the probable cause. Oh well no biggie it's not like i was banned or anything as was tricorders suggestion LOL!