Vodka Powered gamer.

50 XP

1st June 2008

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Im Broadsword a 38 year old gamer from Scotland. I love FPS gaming and have done so since way back. I have been gaming for longer than I care to remember, love team play and getting drunk and talking crap on teamspeak to whoever will listen to me. :beer:

ImmortalFlame

in response to killer kyle

50 XP

10th May 2008

0 Uploads

994 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Hi :cya: Stay active, be friendly, read the rules and FAQ, blah, blah blah...

Broadsword

Vodka Powered gamer.

50 XP

1st June 2008

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago
Stay active, be friendly, read the rules and FAQ, blah, blah blah...

Thanks believe it or not I have been on forums before :rolleyes::D

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Welcome... Well, lets get the usual out of the way.

Read the FAQ/Rules, PM (Private Message, or massage if you want, depends on what mood I'm in) a staff member if you have any questions. Only advertise in the Shameless advertiser forum. Only spam in the Spam Forum. PM Dread with HUG PM's at least once a week (he loves them, no matter what he says).

Revenge is from Scotland, but he's never around that much. We assume he's drunk in a ditch somewhere oogling men in kilts that he mistakes for women. :clueless:

Other than that, ignore the crazies, don't step on giz, we'll get him off the floor sooner or later (he smells and no one wants to go near him) and don't get near Donutz' mouth or he'll bite you.

If i have completely and thoroughly confused the hell out of you then my mission has been accomplished.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Encrypted_Jzy0

I pwn Dread.

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,161 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.;4365141Welcome... Well, lets get the usual out of the way.

Read the FAQ/Rules, PM (Private Message, or massage if you want, depends on what mood I'm in) a staff member if you have any questions. Only advertise in the Shameless advertiser forum. Only spam in the Spam Forum. PM Dread with HUG PM's at least once a week (he loves them, no matter what he says).

Revenge is from Scotland, but he's never around that much. We assume he's drunk in a ditch somewhere oogling men in kilts that he mistakes for women. :clueless:

Other than that, ignore the crazies, don't step on giz, we'll get him off the floor sooner or later (he smells and no one wants to go near him) and don't get near Donutz' mouth or he'll bite you.

If i have completely and thoroughly confused the hell out of you then my mission has been accomplished.

Bravo S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Deja Vu. Yes, Broadsword, read [this] http://forums.filefront.com/faq.php and have a wonderful stay here at ummmmm Filefront Forums!!!:D :deal:(Deal?)

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago
Broadsword;4365075love team play and getting drunk

Very bad people full of prejudices would say now that Scottish people are always drunk. But since I've been to Scotland before, I can tell: Scottish people are always drunk jackchoppera8.gif Cheers

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

ImmortalFlame

in response to killer kyle

50 XP

10th May 2008

0 Uploads

994 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

undoubtedly the best county in the world :beer::beer: :stallard::drink:

N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

hey there. greetz and salutations and all that jazz.

L E M O N

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

21st May 2008

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago
[COLOR=Teal]Welcome! Enjoy your stay here at FF![/COLOR]

SiLink

(JAWA) Leader

50 XP