Hi ALL!!! 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 7 years ago

Hello all I am back from a very long break of STAR WARS games. Actually i wanted JK3 but i cant install it on my comp so i went back to KOTOR 1 and TSL.This is not my first time on this site and i dont know why i didnt made and account all this time.Hope to find some new mods for my game=p...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 7 years ago

Can't install, huh? Head down to Jedi Academy Problems, Errors and Help forum and ask for help. Or, if you prefer to talk to me directly, drop me a visitor message on my profile page. I don't bite. Much. :naughty: =p

Oh, welcome, and all that crap. =p

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,293 XP

31st January 2010

0 Uploads

23,365 Posts

2 Threads

#3 7 years ago

[COLOR=orange]Welcome to FileFront. :don: I am quite glad to see that you are ready to return to the world of Star Wars. :nodding:[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]

sava23;5480821....so i went back to KOTOR 1 and TSL....

[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Ah yes. A very wise decision you have made! :nodding:[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 7 years ago

Hi friends my name is Brown white and i m newbie....

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,293 XP

31st January 2010

0 Uploads

23,365 Posts

2 Threads

#5 7 years ago

In all honesty, you should have made an introduction thread of your own. But regardless, w[COLOR=orange]elcome aboard the FGS FileFront. :don: [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

10th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#6 7 years ago

Post in someone other's thread to introduce yourself in the introduction forums? Why? Just why? Thread's two weeks old on top of it... Anyhow, feel free to make an own thread but this one's :lock:.

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

10th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#7 7 years ago

Post in someone other's thread to introduce yourself in the introduction forums? Why? Just why? Thread's two weeks old on top of it... Anyhow, feel free to make an own thread but this one's :lock:.

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog