Hi and happy 2010 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hey guys, I'd like to say hi to everybody and wish everybody a happy new year. I hope I can learn some stuff about modding here, and also hope I will have fun.

Cheers:beer: --DyVo--

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hey there and welcome to the FileFront Forums. Oh, and a happy late new year! Modding, eh? Well, you've come to the right place. There are modding section for almost every (available) gaming forum here. I see you've posted in the Star Wars: Battlefront II forum already - that's good. I'd also like to forward you to the Frequently Asked Questions and Rules, should you want to post any further. If you've read them already, it's even better! Anyway, enough of me babbling around, so I'll just move along slowly. The others should arrive soon. Should you have any questions, feel free to ask around. ;)

Enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Hai to you too. Welcome aboard the USS FileFront. :salute: Main Bridge is on Deck 1, Engineering is on Deck 11, Mess Hall is on Deck 2 and Sickbay is on Deck 5. Wait, that's USS Voyager. Doooh. :kerian: Ah, you get the idea. =p If you'll excuse me, I'll be down on Deck 8, scanning Seven of Nine. :naughty: :D Dismiss! :salute:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Thanks all, I'll read the FAQ and SIR YES SIR UNDERSTOOD SIR :salute:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Hi DyVo, welcome to FileFront. Have fun? Oh, I think you will. ;) You seem like a nice obedient new member, reading the FAQ and all, good job. So do you play any video games? If so which ones? There's plenty of good ones supported here and have their own forums. Hopefully, you own one or two. =p

Well, get out and have fun already! Don't forget to let us know if you need help or have any questions whatsoever. See ya. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

Well, I have my post about teleporting in BF2... (it's in the battlefront part of the forum) Erm I own a couple games... Forza3 Forza2 Battlefront 1 KOTOR 2 COD 3 All for XBOX :p

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,818 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,250 Posts

1,339 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Welcome DyVo!!!

There are quite a few xbox gamers here, though I stick mostly to PC gaming. You'll find all kinds here

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Welcome aboard mate, there should be plenty of forum sections to chose from. General ones and gaming ones (duh). So jump in, and have fun!

AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

2012er's...you best hurry! You only have two years to find a tall chair, rope and a ceiling fan - get crack'n!!