OmegaCal

XML Noobie

50 XP

5th July 2009

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

Hi, my name is OmegaCal. If anyone is wondering what I'm "good" at in modding, I guess it would be XML editing.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Welcome to the FileFront, Cal. You don't mind if I call you Cal, do you? So, what brings you here? Do you need help with something? Willing to provide help to others? Interested in some general discussions? Or you just prefer to spam? Whatever it is, we have it all. Read our FAQ, learn the rules, pick your favorite forum and post away. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Have a nice day. :don:

OmegaCal

XML Noobie

50 XP

5th July 2009

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

Cal is fine by me. I joined Filefront to mainly get help on modding. :lol:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

Excellent. Carry on, trooper. :salute:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 9 years ago

Welcome new one! :) So your a modder? Cool, I am too. What game(s) do you mod? Anyway, whatever it is there will probably be a separate forum for that game so be sure to check it out. ;)

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Hello Omega, have fun lurking and posting in the modding forums, but feel free to post in one of our other forums aswell. You'll enjoy it! :) If not.... :spank:

Sovereign002 VIP Member

Adeptus Moderatus We purge with chain and bolter

105,915 XP

22nd May 2005

0 Uploads

10,044 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Modding? They still do that these days? Wow...

Okay, that wasn't very convincing. >.>

Welcome to GF, what games are you into? Hope you'll have fun in some of our boards.

sovereignwarhammer.jpg

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,402 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Welcome!!!

Don't listen to Sovereign002, he is as insane as Sovereign001

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#9 9 years ago

Hello Last Cal. Where's AlphaCal[/lamejoke]

I'll do a better joke if you want me to.

Enjoy your stay.

OmegaCal

XML Noobie

50 XP

5th July 2009

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

Hahahaha, thanks everyone. Frogot to go on for 3 days since I was doing other things.......... As for games, I play EaW, FoC, Battlefield 2142, 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Republic Commando (Don't usually go on this one, only if I'm bored and need some first person action). I played Civilization IV Gold, and Civilization Beyond the sword. There are a few more games, but I can't really name them off the top of my head. Oh, as for modding, I'm currently doing EaW. I can so far edit the sound (Ex. The menu song), edit ship/troop values (I just want to work on the price for now, slowly learning how to do this and that.) and I guess that's it. If I was crazy enough, I would replace some of the movie scenes in KOTOR (1) with other movie clips, but I'd rather just mod EaW for now.