new! 3 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 7 years ago

Hi everyone! new member here. been visiting this site for a while and thought i should register.

I mainly play modern warfare 2, also beginning to learn how to mod.

Greatzz!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 7 years ago

Welcome, little one. This is your first day. Your designation will be GF-THEZ. We expect great things from you. You have registred into boring times. A sharp mind can be the key to keeping the forum active. But, as often is not, it will be your inherent spamming traits that win the day. And in this regard, you will be superior to your banned brethren. For you are a forum member, something truly special. Your keyboard, your mouse, and most importantly, your fellow forumities. The aipha of our world posts in forums to bring some activity to the forum. So too, will you join your fellow members and become fierce posters for the FileGameFront. Now, join the forum, and embrace your destiny as its member. Join GameFront: Lindale, your foundation, a pure and uncomplicated poster, lacks any personality (:giggle:); Tricorder, the heart and soul of your team (:naughty:); and Admiral Donutz, the fiercest poster of all your fellow forumers. We are each a piece of a whole person, and the GameFront will call on us to spam, and give our posts if need be. :salute:

:lulz:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 7 years ago

That was brilliant!

Welcome thez, maybe you can breathe some life back into the modding subforums.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 7 years ago

That was brilliant!

Welcome thez, maybe you can breathe some life back into the modding subforums.