90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#2 2 years ago

W00t w00t Admiral.

We salute you, Sir!

Welcome aboard please. The control room is on the 1st deck. Foremost. Your personal butler will guide you, if you please.

Antilles VIP Member

The Imaginative

114,272 XP

17th July 2006

0 Uploads

9,726 Posts

1 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Why thank you person with a name I do not recognize. :D

Garruscopy.png

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#4 2 years ago

I am the new carnation of the rogue called Asheekay (if you ever knew that pirate on FF that is) :D :cool:

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,312 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,846 Posts

213 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Antilles! Welcome!!

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

menglanfen

50 XP

20th May 2016

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Julen Lopetegui's aspect were Fifa 17 Coins more confident and took the cause through summer season time determining upon Brahimi in the 49th time.Colombian hitman Martinez hit in the 75th the opportunity for making it 3-0 on complete to the 2004 Western winners.Representing Malta in Friday's attract will be APOEL FC, who acquired four goals past Aalborg without response to enhancement 5-1 on complete. Vinicius Fifa Coins notched within two moments and further attacks from Tomas De Vincenti, Stathis Aloneftis and Cillian Sheridan taken the Nicosia outfits well apparent of their Danish opponents.Elsewhere, BATE Borisov were comfortable 4-1 complete winners over Slovan Bratislava.Mikhail Gordeichuk began out the analyzing for the Belarusian winners and delayed goals from Sergey Krivets and Vitali Rodionov put Bratislava to bed.

http://www.mmogoogle.com/