Trumpetstud

Gamer and good trumpet player!

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I've played this game for about a month now and beaten it a couple of times. I've also played multiplayer, and there are some good things, but mostly im just encountering little 6-year-olds and people who cheat. Yes, it sounds babyish, but I know a cheat when I see one! Also, when I try to protest the cheaters or the lamers (I have been spawnkilled and typekilled several times by people who think they're great), they simply call me a whiner and dismiss me, with everyone else following suit. I'm beginning to wonder if this was worth my money, and am seriously considering trading the game in for another one (or just selling it on EBay or something). Again, THIS IS NOT A WHINE, RANT, or RAVE!!! It is only a summary of my experiences thus far in the game and what I plan to do about them. It seems that on these forums, everyone is civilized and acts mature, but ingame, everyone acts like 5-year olds! Please help. Thanks.

Reekris

Formerly Red Rebel

60,555 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

5,413 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

:lol: Half of here don't actually play the game. Inyri, and myself for example. The only thing you can do is find a different server. If you're looking for "true FFA" try out Amidala's Chopshop servers.

Diarrhea Knight

Freedom from Constipation

50 XP

19th May 2005

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

you really think u know a cheat when u see one? Ive heard many ppl say that i cheat when i dont. Your best bet is to imitate their style and frag them back. Or you can trade ur game off.

SocomPsycho

I dislike spam

50 XP

20th January 2004

0 Uploads

330 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

I suggest you find another server. There are plenty to choose from. Your more than welcome to stop by this server anytime. Everyone should be friendly. [color=Red]70.85.175.202:29070 [color=Black]If you have xfire you can contact me at [color=Blue]socompsycho[/color]. I would be more than happy to play with you.[/color] [/color]