Tenchu

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

13th January 2008

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#841 11 years ago

i hated that an looking forward, but for money i thought it was weird, cause he coulda just used the same stuff raven used

Anson992

Master Jedi

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,598 Posts

0 Threads

#842 11 years ago
XScooper;4153015Why get a lawyer before you actually need one? He doesn't seem like a guy who would pay a lawyer "just in case". So whenever he needs one, he should make sure it's a good one. That's what I meant.

I understand that, but he probably has a good idea of who he's going to hire, and money set aside for it.

Master Ridley

Supreme Commander Space Pirate

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#843 11 years ago
Lowenhardt;4153043There was another case with a Half-Life mod that resulted in a hard-core fan shooting the mod's main coordinator, for lying to him, with a pistol and then hanging himself in the guy's basement. I don't mean any of this as a threat, I'm just saying that it's a dangerous game to play.

Was this Half-Life mod Goldeneye Source cause the mod's main coordinator is dead and has been dead for a while now though, in his name, the mod is still going. I posses the demo is it's pretty good. That mod also has actual progress.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#844 11 years ago

No. He died in fire (not related to the COD incident in ANY way). It was ruled accidental. This mod was supposed to be like Battlefield 1942 (capture spawn points, have team tickets, classes to choose from, etc.), but after the coordinator was shot and killed, the mod basically died. Shame, too. It had so much potential.

Jayz

Expelliarmus!!!

50 XP

9th August 2006

0 Uploads

538 Posts

0 Threads

#845 11 years ago

im sure tims will be accidental aswell, accidental stabbing he tripped on to the knife several times. case closed lol

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#846 11 years ago

Indeed! Lol.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#847 11 years ago

Don't worry, we'll be getting a message from Tim's dad saying he committed suicide because he was depressed from making KOTF.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

566,085 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,159 Posts

1,334 Threads

#848 11 years ago

I know you don't like the guy, but joking about his death isn't something I'm going to allow around here. Next time I have to delete something offensive or that breaks the rules the thread is getting closed.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#849 11 years ago

I was not talking about same crazed fan killing him, I was talking about his next excuse. Please read my post properly before deleting it. kkthxbai

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#850 11 years ago

Sheeesh, don't you guys love it when an admin tries to show how long his Epenis is. Very smart. Now all G├╝ney or one of his lackeys has to do is posting something offensive and this thread that warns the internet community against his scam and is very inconvenient for him gets closed.