I didn't make it!
Ello, I am having some problems with the Legend of Zelda Weapons total conversion. I have put the Pk3 file in the base folder, and done everything required for proper installation. Yet when I put the weapon name in the console ( with the "Saber (space) before it ) nothing happens. Now, there are various reasons this could be happening, but I think the problem isnt with the way I installed it, but the way I type it. And it doesnt show the "CONSOLE" names in the readme. I have encountered this problem with a few other files as well when they dont include the "CONSOLE" name. Anyway ... thanks for your time!
[Insert User Title Here]
15th March 2005
Open the PK3 and look at the weapon names listed in the .sab file(s).