I didn't make it!
Hello guy , i found a patch vs the flood say crash :D for basejka , lugormod , and others :D
Just u have o mail the master of the serv :D
- download the patcher for the Call of Duty buffer-overrun bug:
- open the following file contained in your Jedi Academy folder with a ZIP program (like Winzip for example):
note that the number of the assets file can change if you have other versions of the game, in any case get the file with the higher number available.
- extract the file jampgamex86.dll
- launch codmsgfix.exe
- select the dll file you have just extracted, you will receive a success message
- create a zip file containing only the patched jampgamex86.dll file. the name of the zip must be assets4.pk3 (note the number 4 while the other zip was 3) and must be placed in the same folder where is located assets3.pk3.
- your server is patched and will no longer crash (or worst since this is a buffer-overflow bug).
Report me any problem