segoras

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Whats up guys, new to the site. Happy to be here.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Welcome to the forums, but please post in the Introduce Yourself board.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

He can post anywhere he wants. When you first joined you did not know about anyother part except the JKA forum.

segoras

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Why i cant view any topics? [SIZE=-1]Did I miss something?[/SIZE]

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I have no idea. Let me copy this post over to the feedback forum so that our resident tech dude can look into it for you.

I copied your post over to here: Unable to view topics? Check that topic, and Revenge (our technical administrator) should give you an answer to your question in due course.

But on a brighter note, welcome to our little corner of the internet.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

segoras

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Hai kouen! thanks for feedback help.

Jedi Knight and Beyond!!!

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Hello I am new here (of course) and I would like to first say . . .WOW!!! All the mods and maps for JK2 and JK3 is absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for making all of this you guys! I hope soon I can learn how to make my own maps and contibute to this place :) I have had a lot of experience with modeling and texturing in programs like Maya, 3DS Max, and Photohop so I hope it won't be too hard to figure out how maps for JK3 are made . . . Ok I am almost done babbling here, lol, one last thing, I have been a big fan of the JK series for a long time I have had JK2 and JK3 on the game consoles like xbox and stuff . . . .then I got a new pc and I now have JK2 for the pc and JK3 is on it's way! I am so glad I got it for pc, it is way better :)

Haravikk

the Horse

50 XP

23rd April 2007

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

*Also new to these boards* Been playing Jedi Knight 2 off and on for a while, just now getting into modding (skinning is so simple I've no idea why I didn't try it sooner, just wish I could squash some of the bugs I get).