Alpha_Z

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th June 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Can someone provide me any weblink thru which I can get the info that xactly r those 100 packages located? I managed to get 36 and quite annoyed. Also can someone mail me "Akira bike" coz from net I can't seem to download a working RAR file. You know after 100 TAxi missions, you can drive "Knight Rider" in the game? Yup, its possible and am enjoying the cruise!

MATTYBE

.:MATTYBE:.

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hello Alpha_Z,

Although I can not provide you with a site, if someone does not I shall type out exactlly where everyone is located (according to the guide).

Knight Rider? Nice:D

Alpha_Z

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th June 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Thnx man, lets see if we can save u the effort of typin.....Yes, KR is very cool and thats y I am looking for that AKIRA bike as well

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

As far as I know there is no "knight rider" in the game and Im 99.99% sure. Packages are easy, alot of them are scattered on roof tops so just get a helicopter and start looking.

MATTYBE

.:MATTYBE:.

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

If you a big VC fan, I recomend going and getting the guide. It very good. Tells you where every thing is.

Alpha_Z

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th June 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Knight Rider is available thru download. Give me a time to look into my log files and I'll post the link to download the car. Basically after 100 taxi missions your vehicles can jump over other car and its just a map that makes ur car Knight Rider so don't worry if u don't find that in the game.......Ciao!

Exploder

Flames on fire?

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

4,357 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Go read the hidden packages guide at the GTA Vice City section at http://www.gamefaqs.com

Alpha_Z

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th June 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Ok, here is the link for downloading KNIGHT RIDER for GTA VC http://www.zianet.com/knightriderep/krgtavc.zip Click and download and rule the roads of VC and to the person, who was doubtful about KR in GTA VC, I say, champ...GTA is not just a game, its complete virtual life where we all live as Tommy Vercetti! And for Tommy, everything is possible! Ciao!

HoffmanRider

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

How do you load that car into the game?

Alpha_Z

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th June 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Buddy, when and if you download the KR from above link, Open the zip file and u can see a text file which has described the whole process. Its bit lenthy to write it all down here so u have to read that from the zip urself....Enjoy KR!