I've been working on a perfect game for a few months now and all that I have left to do is the rifle range and the firetruck missions. Problem is that I only have 98% complete and I don't think these 2 missions will acccount for my remaining 2%. Any input would be most appreciated.:confused:
Heres my advice, do those missions and see where it get you. Have you done all the pakages, rampages & jumps?
I followed a strategy guide completely through and checked missions off when I completed them. I've got all 100 packages, all 35 rampages, and all 36 jumps.
Have u robbed all the 15 stores???
yeah, got all 15 off them.
All the properties (15 not including the vercetty villa and ocean view hotel) and all the checpoint races (13 + 3 in the stadium)??