Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,128 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#1 8 years ago

For those of you who don’t know who I am, I have recently been featured on www.knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com (kotorfiles) for my screenshots. If you have been following my work recently, you know how I like to do something different on each of my screenshots. For those of you who commented on them, or who made requests, I have listened. I have a whole series of more professional shots ready and soon to be released. I have even responded to the requests for material that can be used as promotional posters, including a redone version of “Mission’s Jedi Training.” These will be released as soon as I finish with my current series. If you know me, you know that I like to use the comments section to give descriptions of what was done to accomplish the shots, and give credits to those who contributed. I will continue my commentaries in my upcoming series. In case you missed them, I may even upload my work in its entirety to this site. Stay logged in for details.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Ḷëģöläš-OLD

You'll never walk alone.

50 XP

18th June 2008

0 Uploads

9,518 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

PotD? I love those =p

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,128 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Yes, all of my shots are posted in the Picture of the Day section. You can look through the PotD archive. My name is the same there, [COLOR=red]Lindale. My shots have usually been posted sometime about every 3-4 days. I spoke of the “[COLOR=blue]Mission’s Jedi Training” shot. That was the very first one that I posted. Once you find that one, don’t go back any further if you're looking for my shots, you won’t find any.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue] [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]The ones that are currently posted are just Series One. There are only 2 left in Series One. Series Two should start being released sometime within the next week. Stay logged in for details.[/COLOR]

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Are you going to post some of them or did you just want to inform all of us how you're a professional screenshot taker? (Didn't know there was such a thing, tbh.)

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,128 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#5 8 years ago

I will for sure be posting them on Filefront. As for this site, I am still trying to figure out the Album Creation process. That just keeps giving me problem after problem. If and when I figure that out, I will post my work on here as well. Just a heads up to you, Inyri Forge, some of your work has been featured in Series two. As I release them, I will, of course, give you full credit.

Ḷëģöläš-OLD

You'll never walk alone.

50 XP

18th June 2008

0 Uploads

9,518 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Well Music ( Lindale in elvish is music I believe) I can't wait to see them.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,128 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#7 8 years ago
Legolas*;5254733(Lindale in elvish is music I believe)

Is it? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, since the One who gave me that title has a great love of elves. He also knows about my musical abilities. I have been working on uploading Series One onto this site. You can see them on my profile. I will add the rest, one by one, as they are officially released. For the rest, you will have to be patient.