I figure I might as well post it here as well:
Hello fellow gamers!
Are you a fan of Left 4 Dead? Are you eagerly awaiting the sequel? Do you like playing and testing mods? Do you like to write?
If you answered yes to at least some of these, you may be interested to hear that here at Left4Dead2 Files we're looking for several new Staff Members. We're looking for people to fill the boots of File Reviewers - people who play, test, and review all the files submitted to us.
Before applying note that:
- You must be at least 13 years of age, in compliance with United States COPPA laws.
- You must own Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2
- You must actually have the time to do this job. Don't apply if you only have an hour a day to be online.
- You must have a good grasp of the English language.
- You must be able to critically analyze a mod (skin, model, map, etc).
- Modding experience is a plus, but is not required.
- You acknowledge that many files you will deal with are extensive campaigns. This means they are both large and time consuming - do not apply if you cannot spare the bandwidth or time.
If you are intersted (and who wouldn't be?) contact me via PM, MSN or AIM listed next in my username header.
I hope to hear from you soon, and good luck!
I've added you on your MSN.
I would definitely help if I had the bandwidth to spare, but good luck with finding more people.