sbmayle

look behind you...

50 XP

1st June 2007

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

1. i used rock barrage thinking it was a leadership bonus or something but instead destroyed my whole base.

2. i was isengard and i had a big army with bombs with my whole army and they catapults (fire) shot it right at my bombs and destroyed my whole army.

3. i was in helms deep they set up bombs at the gate so i put half my army right behind the gate and a berserker came and well...u know what happened.

so there just carry it on from 4, 5, 6 etc... it can be about bfme1, bfme2, rotwk, lotr online.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

I'm Talking about the RTS here... 4. That all RTS's are all about rushing and spamming, I like a game where all players agree to build huge armies and stong bases, then all attack at the same time. The winning army attacks the losing armies base, whilst pumping out units to reinforce thei efforts. 5. Only ever had ONE of those games, people usually be noobs and attack right after agreeing, coz their so hungry for a stupid Video Game win.... 6. REAL wars are not about rushing! In all the LOTR movies, you dont see Sauron sending 5 battalions of orcs at Minas Tirith before the hobbits have even left the Shire! You didn't see saruman sending a couple of pikeman to take out Helms Deep before The Fellowship was even made, did you? No, they built massive armies and attacked the two Fortresses. And they could've won, too, for all you people who are going to say "But they lost! I dont want another measly little lose on my stupid animated score! You suck, ur a *bleep* *bleeping* *bleeper* coz u dont use da best strategy!", they lost coz of Eomer and his Rohirrim and coz of The Army Of The Dead. Even though those are available, if it was ingame, they wouldn't have built up enough points to use them.... 7. The name of RTS's is Real Time STRATEGY! Not GRITFFMOTG! Or Go Rush In The First Five Minutes Of The Game! That is the EASIEST strategy a person can come up with! It's easy, press about....3 buttons to get a resource building, a barracks (or the like) and build the same unit over and over again...people don't even use the full capacity of the human brain, and do a strategy a random clicking monkey could do....

Digz

32,266 XP

2nd May 2016

27 Uploads

2,881 Posts

1 Threads

#3 11 years ago

8. By other people lagging when you go to buy a builder or hero from your fort you accidentally delete it somehow and your fort is destroyed, I done that and still won :p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

the bfme2 campaign left lots to be desired. i wanted minas tirith! not some big cave!

Wundai

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

31st August 2006

0 Uploads

196 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Arc9 what the hell are you talking about how is that on-topic :eek:

Digz

32,266 XP

2nd May 2016

27 Uploads

2,881 Posts

1 Threads

#6 11 years ago

... I honestly think he thought the thread meant something else, well uh yeah carry on lol...

Crocatowa

Life is slow, too slow

50 XP

11th May 2007

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

9. No one ever takes the time to play WotRs and if they do, it's always auto-resolve. And they ensure that they have PC allies.