Vdog77

Cod&MOHAA Skinner/Modder

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I dnt care whitch clan. If anyone out there is looking for a clan member post it here!

KattFire

Forum-Lounger

50 XP

15th August 2006

0 Uploads

191 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Looking for a clan? Joun the American Sniper Team! Check us out: http://www.freewebs.com/kattfire/

DM Shadow

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th February 2007

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago
Shadow_of_the_archangel

Forum noob at its finest

50 XP

22nd March 2007

0 Uploads

1,170 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

is there any kind of ninja clan around here? Hello? anyone?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

if anyone is looking for a clan, please join Allied Government (http://www.alliedgovernment.org). We are looking for ACTIVE members!!! We are a clan that is looking for members that are 13 years or older. We support GR:AW, Call of Duty 1 and 2, and Battlefield 2142 and BF2

Oh, and if you join, when registering, under "Recruited By", say tyler

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

If you are looking to join a Medal of Honor Spearhead Clan then please consider =SFC= Special Forces Clan. We are new so new in fact that the website and domain have not yet caught up with us! it will be www.sfclan.co.uk We have a fast 16 slot server IP address 195.242.239.130:12203. Members have a team speak server as well. We have 5 members at the moment are looking to grow the clan. We are about all having fun and fairplay; the server is scanned by Foresight1.6. All cheaters will be banned!! We have members who have been in clans in the past, and are lucky to have not only experienced server admins but also a ballistic engineer. Our weapons file is probably the best there is. The weapons perform as they would have in real life, so choose you weapon wisely. Hope to see you on the server =SFC=AIRBORNE SNIPER

Vdog77

Cod&MOHAA Skinner/Modder

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Smellsfresh, Is your lan a MOHAA clan?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago
Vdog77;3550305I dnt care whitch clan. If anyone out there is looking for a clan member post it here!

We are recruting www.sfclan.net/joinus.htm Server IP address 195.242.239.130:12203

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 11 years ago

If any1 here is looking for a clan please visit www.freewebs.com/goldenbulletz - this provides all information you may need on rankning subdivisions and how to register for the clan, we are actively recruiting and will accept most applicant offers