Contact on msn here : [email="email@example.com"]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] If you want to browse my ftp server for downloading it you can :). ftp://User:email@example.com/Medal%20of%20honor%20mods
Phantom of the Forums
20th August 2003
Do you have any pictures of this skin pack for us? What weapons does it replace?
23rd February 2004
Why don't you upload it at mohfiles??
OH sorry they have to much skin for having a screenshot but o can make it anyway. Its is not a waepons skinpack but a player skinpack. How can i upload it too MOhfiles.com .contact me on msn [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] THX
23rd February 2004
Have you created something - be it a skin, a wallpaper, a tutorial, a sound track, a map, a mod or whatever - and wish MedalOfhonorFiles to publish it? Then read on carefully!
The better you conform to the following guidelines, the faster your file will be online. Ignore them and it might end up being never published at all!
We won't accept any files whose contents seem legally questionable; this includes files that embed a hacked executable or include copyrighted materials used without explicit consent/permission e.g. ripped off from an other game/mod.
Sending your file
All of them should be directed to [email]email@example.com[/email]
Readying it before dispatch
- Create a Readme in text-only format (TXT) that provides these information:
- A short but comprehensible description of your file
- Installation and use instructions
- (Optional) A legal agreement stating whether or not you agree that your file may be redistributed on CD, DVD etc, resold, modified or "plugged" into a mod without notifying you. If you want to protect your work from unscrupulous persons, you really should include it!
- Your contact information Avoid using those characters " and " as they won't be properly displayed in the area that displays it Anti-spam tip: don't print your email address explicitly e.g. instead of
firstname.lastname@example.org prefer name AT isp DOT com Create a few screenshots (6 at most) showcasing it; preferably in JPG format (quality: 65-75%) and at a resolution of at least 640x480 pixels (maximum: 1024x768) Bring together in the same directory file, readme, screenshots; compress them all into one single file We would prefer that you use the ZIP format for the compressed file as all platforms have support for it (RAR is not supported on Macs for instance) Avoid nested directory structures inside it unless absolutely necessary e.g. for a mod Name your compressed file in such a way that makes our publishing system happy i.e. don't use spaces or funky characters like #, % @ etc Example #1: your file is a first version of a MP map titled Gamma Labs; you could name it mp_gammalabs_v1.zip Example #2: your file is a wallpaper entitled Return of the Dead; possible name: return_of_the_dead.zip
Formatting your email
If your readme is great, this step will be a snap
- The subject should be the name of your creation
- The body should include your nickname (or FN member name if you have registered the site), email contact as well as the category you deem your file would fit best
Go here : ftp://User:email@example.com/Medal%20of%20honor%20mods/Skinpack%20par%20franky i have re-upload you my skinpack because i have fix a bug and you need to replace the files for being sure THx. FILENAME : Spearhead Skinpack 2.0 by Franky.zip IP : 18.104.22.168 User:User Pass:pass port: 21