Skins -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I want a skin pack that has your server name/clan on the back and name tags on the front. this would be for MOHAA...and could it be used in a server just for the members [EMAIL="mtbound2012@earthlink.net"]mtbound2012@earthlink.net[/EMAIL]

Goody. VIP Member

Former Network Admin and Former Forum Admin

98,486 XP

26th July 2005

4 Uploads

8,392 Posts

3 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Have a look here and see who is still a active skinner. Medal of Honor Download Files, Download Medal of Honor Patches - FileFront.com Also i think tazcook does skins. It maybe a idea to drop by there and ask. There link is on the same page under the affiliates ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Tazcook.com is no longer running due to the owner being M.I.A. Some of the members including Chief and Magna Carta will be starting a new site with many of the same and more functions.

Goody. VIP Member

98,486 XP

26th July 2005

4 Uploads

8,392 Posts

3 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Does this mean Taz Cook is down for good? Crissi you might want to go through the affiliates and check for any inactive links then m8. PKM Can you check your downloads. Some went through tazcook.com then back to file front. If there not working you need to contact Falcon or Crissi. As much info as possible would help them a lot.

-Slick-cRiSsI

MoHFiles Vice-Site Manager

50 XP

13th December 2006

0 Uploads

1,488 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Will do. All PKM's Mods were hosted on Tazcook.com right?

Goody. VIP Member

98,486 XP

26th July 2005

4 Uploads

8,392 Posts

3 Threads

#6 12 years ago

kind off. they were mirrored to taz cook then they came back to filefront. A bit confusing but hopefully PKM will have some direct download links if the downloads are working. It would be a pain to have to delete and get him to resubmit them. Much easier to edit the download. Some work some don't :( just searched pkm (thankfully he puts his name in the file name)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

of all places i get this news here lol