Colonel Duvall; 101st Airborne

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Citizens of the United States:

The call is being made by the US ARMY, Airborne for recruits to fill the jump boots of the fierce fighting men of the 101st Airborne Division. We are looking for dedicated recruits to fill positions as infantry men, armored personell, and transport pilots. Pending your level of dedication and skill, you may be placed in our group of Pathfinders, or our fighter/bomber wing if you choose to go that route.

I will not lie to you, this division requires time and effort out of your schedule, we require mature, dedicated individuals who can make most of our drills, and matches. If you don't have the time, or the patience, please spare both us and yourself from the trouble if you get in.

We have two main platoons in Charlie Company, Able and Baker. If you are selected in our enlistment program, once in, you will be selected for one of the two based on your game style, and personal skills on certain roles within our division.

We are a very structured division, we run basic training, Advanced Individual Training, and training on each weapon, so that only qualified soldiers use the limited supply of arms in matches and scrimmages. Our rank structure matches that used by the US ARMY in WWII.

If you find that you fit these requirements of our parachute infantry unit, drop by our site at http://www.101st-airborne.com.

You can visit our FH server at 69.44.57.8. Port is 14668. You can visit our BF server at 69.44.57.8. Port is 14667.

Respectfully, Colonel Duvall Commanding Officer 101st Airborne Division

[101-HQ]COL._Duvall

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Quite a few hits, but no replies. Any positive/negative feedback anyone wants to give us about our server/us?

Lionsdale

I post to get attention

50 XP

12th September 2003

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

lol i have a clan but i just wanted to say this. Charlie company was in first battlaion with able and baker, 2nd battlalion was easy company dog and fox ,

djquackquack

STFU n00b

50 XP

19th July 2003

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

*sigh* looks like ANOTHER clan using the 101st, Baker Company, Easy Company, and all that other crud again. im startin to get real pissed off at this, but good like anyway, too bad we'll own you guys :moon: :rock: :moon:

[101-HQ]COL._Duvall

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Been together since '97, so I look forward to you TRYING to say we're not legit buddy.

[101-HQ]COL._Duvall

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Also Quack, so this isn't all talk, by don't you drop by our forums and challenge us, we'll gladly play Soviet vs German if you wish on FH since you guys are a guards unit. We have no problem with being German if you guys wish to defend Stalin's honor. :)

[101-HQ]COL._Duvall

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago
Lionsdalelol i have a clan but i just wanted to say this. Charlie company was in first battlaion with able and baker, 2nd battlalion was easy company dog and fox ,

You're right about this, but in Vietnam, which is what we were going by (we originally played a Vietnam-war game, and converted to that system.)

The companies in 2nd Battalion in WWII were HQ, D, E, and F Companies (Dog, Easy, and Fox Companies; White Battalion,) and HQ, Able, Baker, and Charlie were in First battalion, we are currently changing the subtitle to fit WWII, because this is just being applied for Battlefield, we were known only as the 101st Airborne Division, Charlie Company before. Now we're being more specific, simply because people use the 101st to say "I LIEK CAPPIN WINTERS, I AM GOING TO USE HIS NAME, HEYUCK HEYUCK, HEYUCK."

We are more than that, we REPRESENT the division. We are deep, not one of these flesh squads that just use the name, and don't know anything about 'em. Heh.

djquackquack

STFU n00b

50 XP

19th July 2003

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
'[101-HQCOL._Duvall']Also Quack, so this isn't all talk, by don't you drop by our forums and challenge us, we'll gladly play Soviet vs German if you wish on FH since you guys are a guards unit. We have no problem with being German if you guys wish to defend Stalin's honor. :)

WHAT who said anything about Soviets!?:confused: , I meant 11th Panzer Grenadier Battalion buddy, we would own you guys anyday and yeah maybe ill stop by, but im too lazy to sign up for stuff so it'll be awhile :p

[101-HQ]COL._Duvall

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

http://www.13thguardsregiment.8m.net

Looks like a soviet squad to me, it's in your profile. But hey, I could be wrong, it could be there for no particular reason. :rolleyes:

djquackquack

STFU n00b

50 XP

19th July 2003

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago
'[101-HQCOL._Duvall']http://www.13thguardsregiment.8m.net Looks like a soviet squad to me, it's in your profile. But hey, I could be wrong, it could be there for no particular reason. :rolleyes:

woopsies :p , yeah that died, I'm talking about www.11thpanzergranadierclan.8m.com