Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

lol, yup that about it: play games and/or watch some movie(s) get drunk and eat lots of junkfood. nothing special real;y. although it is fun! Haven't been to a sleepover for about 1 or 2 years. We prefer to go on vacation (somewhere) with tents or in a bungalow. (where we get drunk do nothing BUT we prepar our own food (nothing special: just some hamburgers or some italian food. Anything that you can prepar in les than 5 minutes i guess).

Luetchyboy

Lost in Space

50 XP

19th September 2003

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

Usually its a all-nighter (usually a friday night) where we all tell our parents that we are sleeping round someones, then wander the streets or go to where we stay, the lots off weed and alcohol.

Napalm

Alumni @ Miskatonic University

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

1,318 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago

Sometimes we go to some restaurant and get milkshakes at 3 am, but that was several years ago.

Yama Llama

I Poop Alot, Wanna Smell?

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

150 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago

At my sleepovers we play Dance Dance Revoultion! And we dance the night away.... :dance:

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago

Well thats because you're thirteen. Wait a year or two, then you'll be out all night, drinking, smoking up and heading to Pizza Pizza at 2:30 am.

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

uhhm... as far as I know you don't actually sleep at a... sleepover, you just, get drunk, watch tv, play video games.

Dreadnought[DK] Advanced Member

Grumpy Admin

202,715 XP

7th March 2003

0 Uploads

19,294 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

A sleepover for me is when I go to a party at someone's flat and get so drunk that I crash on a couch, normally accompanied by people who also felt the need to sleep on a couch or on the floor or whatever place available...

Mr. Matt Advanced Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,078 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,701 Posts

780 Threads

#38 15 years ago

Guys have sleepovers?

So you just go there, get drunk or go somewhere else to get drunk and play video games?

That's not a sleepover. That's just what we do normally!

AegenemmnoN Advanced Member

The cream of the crop

228,590 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

21,534 Posts

0 Threads

#39 15 years ago

well, me and my friends star with a circle jer...... actually, we play games, eat bad food, drink soda, and try and make eachother laugh harder as the sugar wears off, and a LOT of movies.

CorT Advanced Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#40 15 years ago

[color=red]sleepover....o_O the last sleepover I went to I was like...9....

anyway, if I were to go to one now: there'd be a lot of video games, junk food, and doing things like shaving eyebrows to the first guy who falls asleep.

acctually..my last sleepover wasn't when I was 9....band trip 8th grade. me and ... 2 other guys in a hotelroom. wasn't really fun...I think I read a book and the other two fought over a gameboy...O_o yeah. I fell asleep first. one of 'em had a teddy bear (acctually I think it was a stuffed dog >_>) and one had a camera...yeah. I guess I sleep really sound because come morning they showed me pictures of me sleep with the bear (or dog, whatever it was).

so...yeah....:uhm:[/color]