Chickenonastick

Addicted to GF

50 XP

30th April 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

With so much of these vehicle supported maps popping up, it gets me excited about the possibilities for this game!

Just think, how about a TFFA game with two bases and a large stretch of land in the middle (maybe something to spice it up in the middle like some ruins or something).

Xwings and Ties for air, and maybe some Land speeders for ground. MAN that'd be awesome to see people duking it out and fighting in Air vehicles, land vehicles, and on foot. Throw in some Gun turrents on the bases and it would rock. Work great for CTF too!

Maybe even have a snow based level with taan taans and some scripted Snow beasts (forgot their name, the ones from TESB)) or sand crawlers!

And with people developing new vehicles too the possibilites for MP are endless now! What does anybody think? Mass vehicular JKA battles, its a wonder why they didn't already have MP maps focusing on the idea!

Nkenobi

My Bite is worse than my Bark

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

4,118 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

Thought of this already it would be better siege in an earlyer post i mentioned it

total war was its name

Chickenonastick

Addicted to GF

50 XP

30th April 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

Siege I'm sure would be fun as well, only problem is that it wouldn't have any bots.

I have a satellite connection, therefore I cannot play a game like this online. :(

I admit the bots for JKA are a little weak, but maybe someone will take up the task of improving them. People are already improving the AI of BF1942 (which if you have played the game offline, you will understand), and some AI I have played with is AWESOME!

It would be great if we could somehow port the AI of sp into Mp, because honestly the sp AI seems alot better and less mindless. The taunts and actions they do seem to make more sense in sp for JKA.

But this game begs to have vehicles put into its mp gamemodes. It would fit and play sooooo well.

Another idea I thought of was maybe having a duel arena, or other mp map, set in the cages of the Rancor betting stage. Where a duel (or any other gametype) could take place as you try to avoid the Rancor(s). Makes my adrenaline rush just thinking about it. ;)