Help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

alright. i've had mohaa on my cpu before, but it was uninstalled and deleted. my installation disk is now scratched and won't configure the entire game, so that form of installation is out of the question. my friend gave me a link and i now have most of the extracted files, but when i go to enter the game, it says that it couldn't load the configuration "default.cfg":

defaultcfg.jpg

sure enough, when i look in that folder that i extracted from my friend's link, defaul.cfg is not in there.

any advice on what the heck to do? i've tried to find downloads, but i think i'm just looking for the wrong thing.

thanks for any help!

KoЯsakoff

Captain

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

6,585 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

The game should fix a default.cfg when it starts. Atleast to my latest knowledge. Maybe there is a default.cfg on the disk?

But if you extracted the files from your friends disk, where's his default.cfg then :confused:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Kođ»sakoffThe game should fix a default.cfg when it starts. Atleast to my latest knowledge. Maybe there is a default.cfg on the disk?

But if you extracted the files from your friends disk, where's his default.cfg then :confused:

hi Kođ»sakoff. thanks for the reply.

hmm... for whatever reason, the game doesn't fix that when i start it. unfortunately, if there is a default.cfg on the disk (that is if you're talking about the installation disk), i don't think i can get it because it's scratched up real good :(.

and i'm not 100% sure the files i extracted were from my friend's disk because he actually gave me a link that had a download for everything right there for me. so i have absolutely no idea why the default.cfg didn't get put into the file i downloaded.

any clue what's up?

Sir Paul

Retired Network Staff

50 XP

2nd November 2002

0 Uploads

4,891 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Downloading the game is classed as warez, we do not support that here.

You will have to buy another copy of the game.

:lock:

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Always read the FAQ before posting :)