Help me please! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hello, Ive recently purchased Medal Of honor War Chest and its dead good but spearhead and breakthrough just dont work. They install but when i run them the screen goes blank and they instantly quit to the desktop. Ive tried to install patches but i get an error that says there is no Allied Assault installed on my computer! Ive reinstalled allied assault but it doesnt make any difference and the patches for spearhead and breakthrough cant find allied assault either. But Allied Assault works fine. Does anyone out there have a clue as to what the hells going on please?:confused:

Goody. VIP Member

Former Network Admin and Former Forum Admin

98,464 XP

26th July 2005

4 Uploads

8,391 Posts

3 Threads

#2 10 years ago
-Slick-cRiSsI

MoHFiles Vice-Site Manager

50 XP

13th December 2006

0 Uploads

1,488 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Are you running windows XP or windows Vista? And also what graphics card are you using?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

Did you ever have Medal of Honor on this computer before? If so you will have to do a clean uninstall as your re-install won't work if you don't. I have these instruction on our website logo(full) or you can email me for help at [EMAIL="nedtheshrunkenhead@hotmail.com"]nedtheshrunkenhead@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] good luck,

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Hello, Ive got win Xp Home. And Im running 2 nvidia 7950GT Graphics cards. Ive not had MOHAA on before, but ive done a clean install a couple of times and it dont work:bawl:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Sorry, what i meant to say was, MOHAA works after a clean install but spearhead and breakthrough dont work. Sorry.:bawl:

-Slick-cRiSsI

MoHFiles Vice-Site Manager

50 XP

13th December 2006

0 Uploads

1,488 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Try installing your card old drivers.