+Star+Wars+

Fear leads to anger...

50 XP

17th November 2002

0 Uploads

877 Posts

0 Threads

#1361 16 years ago

Wow,haven't been here for months.It's a pitty that this project and thread is dead...I remember that we wanted to make a new start with JK3,but somehow the project just died.My personal reasons for not going on were that JK3 was a disappointment for me and that my old buddy SoHei stopped working for the project.I apologize that I suddenly and without telling you guys something stopped either.It's not realistic that you will hear from me in the future again becuz I don't play Jedi Knight anymore.I also stopped doing Mods or Skins.I just lost interest. Well...cu guys and good luck for everything you do! And before I forget: Thanks to Raitenks who let me become a member of the LSSP-team.I will never forget that great time working with you,mate...

Goodbye :bows:

The Raitenks

I SKIN therefore I AM

50 XP

3rd January 2003

0 Uploads

1,406 Posts

0 Threads

#1362 16 years ago

hmm, well now let's close this one. noone's working for it anymore, so do i.

yeah, starwars, the time was nice, but we all have to move on, now as i'm part of 3D-GET etc. i don't have time for other projects (von der schule ganz zu schweigen :D)

thanks to everyone helping, downloading and working for us!

-kudos, rai

kylek

Helpful Mind

50 XP

22nd March 2003

0 Uploads

2,158 Posts

0 Threads

#1363 16 years ago

I was reading this yesterday and finished today! It's been great "hanging on this thread"! Cya +Star+Wars+ And Goodbye Plus Goodluck.

+-+: Have not seen you in a while rai. You must be very busy.

The Raitenks

I SKIN therefore I AM

50 XP

3rd January 2003

0 Uploads

1,406 Posts

0 Threads

#1364 16 years ago

i am.

just check my sig :D

Marker0077

Some n00b that binds specials

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

1,284 Posts

0 Threads

#1365 16 years ago

I apologize here guys but we have way too many stickies in this forum so I'm unsticking this one. This isn't a developers resource (not really anyways), this doesn't provide tutorials or answer frequently asked questions or anything like that so I'm not including this in the thread that I am sticking all the other stickies in.

Raitenks, if you want I can give you your own "The Luke Skywalker Skin Project" sub-forum here if you want, with all the responses you are getting I'm sure it'd be nice to have a thread for each individual thing as opposed to having everything jumbled into 1 huge thread; But as far as having this stickied - sorry man, can't do it. Stickies are meant for other things & this forum is just bombarded with them.

Let me know if you are interested, you know how to get in contact with me.

hhunter6

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

13th September 2007

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#1366 12 years ago

is there by chance a Luuke skin that will be coming out?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1367 12 years ago

Wow, major bumpage... And chances are that since the last update was three years ago, this project's dead. But there are good Luke skins out there, like Toshi's Luke model, if that's what you're looking for.

~ibonek~

Frickin chicken, ya know?

50 XP

2nd September 2006

0 Uploads

507 Posts

0 Threads

#1368 12 years ago

I think he's referring to the Luke clone, Luuke. And yes, this is a HUGE thread bump.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1369 12 years ago

Oh, never heard of him. Thought it was just a typo...=p

Anson992

Master Jedi

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,598 Posts

0 Threads

#1370 12 years ago

Dude, they say 6 weeks is max bump, and even then it has to be for a reason, unless its your thread you are working in. Lets not go pass the first page anymore, and look at the DATES before you bump something.