Arch-angel2006

Huggle Rapist.

50 XP

12th February 2006

0 Uploads

588 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

ok so me and my bro got the spearhead expansion disc and of course installed it... but now in the first level when the tank bursts through the wall after you kill the german officer you cant destrot it. no matter how many times you shoot it with the flak 88 it wont blow up or show any sign it was hit at all. now i dont think it will be too easy fixing this little bug but maybe just something to skip the level. ive tried activating cheats and no matter what everyone says to do it wont work. and of course the trainers wont work. so could someone like tell me how to skip the level... please. i saw a mod for mohaa where you press F1 ingame and you'll get a list of cheats and one of them takes you to another level but it doesnt work for spearhead!

Sir Paul

Retired Network Staff

50 XP

2nd November 2002

0 Uploads

4,891 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Change your desktop shortcut to read the following MOHAA.EXE" +set developer +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1 +set cl_playintro 0 command. Start a single player game, then press ~ to display the console window. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Change "+set cl_playintro 0" to "+set cl_playintro 1" if you wish to view the introduction sequence. Also, cheats cannot be enabled in v1.11 and higher of the game. God mode= dog Full health = fullheal or fullheald All weapons and ammunition = wuss No clipping mode = noclip Remove target = notarget List inventory = listinventory Level select map = [map name] Level completed = fadeout Restart level = restart List maps = maplist Display current coordinates = coord Set health = health Suicide = kill List models for Allies = playermodel

Arch-angel2006

Huggle Rapist.

50 XP

12th February 2006

0 Uploads

588 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

you just copied that of the web didnt you? lol. anyway i tried that already but ill give it another go just for good measure. plus if im using spearhead should i name it moh_soearhead or stil mohaa. i also have version 1.15 of spearhead so... problems

mathwizi2005

PSN: mathwizi2006

50 XP

28th September 2005

0 Uploads

716 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

i have version 1.11 and higher on all the games and the codes still work fine