MOHAAS problem with GF FX5500 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

hi. i have a problem with my video card when i am playing MOHAA Spearhead...the game allready crashed... i have tried also older drivers, but it is the same...it don´t work...it still crashed...my video card is GeForce FX 5500 128Mb, Cpu P4 2,8 GHz, 512RAM, Win XP. can anybody help me please??? and sorry for my english, i am from slovakia...thanx for your help...

KoЯsakoff

Captain

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

6,585 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Since when did this problem start? I mean if you played the game for a year and now it crashes there is something wrong (probably) with your XP and/or drivers. But if you got the game yesterday or somethind and now it crashes it should be something different. Uhmmm, have you patched up to the latest version of the game?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

i playeded it one year and now i ve changed my graphic card and i ve got this problem...the game is patched to v2.15...i´ve aslo reinstalled the game, but nothing new...still this problem...

Chandu

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

28th November 2005

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Ideally with 5500 as such you shouldn't be having a problem. You could try uninstalling the game and removing the registry entires, and then reinstalling. I found that sometimes cleaning the registry helps.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

i have uninstalled the game, removed the registry entries and then installed the game, but i´ve got still the same problem....is this card compatible for this game? because i really don´t know where else is the problem....

Chandu

50 XP

28th November 2005

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Yep, I know its compatible because I played it. Hmm...I am sorry man. I wish I could give you some advice. Why not try and quick format your Windows drive and reinstall your OS? It could be that there MAY be some corrupted files which are hindering the game performence... But that's just a thought.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

ok, i try to reinstall OS because i got no other ability...and i hope that it will work correct...what driver are you using on your FX 5500?thanx for your help man...

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

/me slaps Korsakoff

/Moved to the SH: Problems forum

Chandu

50 XP

28th November 2005

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I used the official Nvidia drivers for my card, and the game worked fine man. I had no problems. You can get the latest drivers from here: DRIVERS