Help with FFUR 2006 2.0 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hi guys

I am having problems with the FFUR 2006 2.0 mod. I installed it and all the units are there but the graphics dont look nearly as nice as on the screenshots. I have an ATI Radeon X800XTPE. Can someone help me with this problem.

scotchsoldier

OFPFiles Vice *****

50 XP

5th March 2006

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Im pretty sure those screenshots are edited.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Gijsman_NLHi guys

I am having problems with the FFUR 2006 2.0 mod. I installed it and all the units are there but the graphics dont look nearly as nice as on the screenshots. I have an ATI Radeon X800XTPE. Can someone help me with this problem.

One of the reasons why the FFUR mod looks much better on the screenshots is that they are using the additional Island and Sky Packs which improve the look of the terrian and sky. You can download these extra packs from the FFUR website here: http://ffur.net/ofp/islands-and-misc/

I also believe that they have used the addon called Kegety's DXDLL (1.0) to enable water reflections and a bloom effect to the mod, this is quite annoying because as far as i'm concerned they should have included all of these addons in the mod instead of making it an extra hassle for the user to download and install additional content. You can download Kegety's DXDLL (1.0) from here: http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/Kegetys_DXDLL;49296

I previously tried to install the Island and Sky Packs but I did not have any success getting them to work, I also tried out Kegety's DXDLL (1.0) but discovered that I could not use Anti Aliasing with some of the effects, so in the end I gave up with the addons. Give it a shot though, you might be successful.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Thanks mate, it works now!

Revenge VIP Member

Shizzle my nizzle

117,165 XP

28th July 2004

0 Uploads

10,354 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Also, some of the screenshots we did were with VBS1, which is the more up-to-date version of the OFP engine for soldier training, and this has better graphics rendering. In fact, I think flames from Call of Duty 2 were used in a few of them, but we didn't release those flame textures.