* You keep running into walls at the office thinking that you've enabled the NOCLIP cheat. * Your boss gives you a new assignment at the end of the day and you wish that instead of going to college you had spent that time developing your Dark Side powers.
* When you cut yourself, you drop to one knee and hold your head (heal lvl 1)
* When you try to jump over a wide hole and you fall right into it... Ooops no jump level 3.
* When you hit an annoying guy in a bar with you plastic lightsaber and he doesn't get killed instantly... Ooops that guy is still alive and looks angry and he's going to... BAM!
* After you recover from that hit above you go to the first person and hold him and put your hand in front of his mouth... No drain, here we go again. *You throw your plastic saber and wait for it to come back.
*Trying force speed to catch up with the bus doesn't work, man!
*You hold your hand in front of your little brother, waiting for lightning to fly at him.
* You here the saying "you are what you eat" and you try to eat a toy Jedi. *You try and use Force Lightning to power your laptop when the battery runs out
*You never use an umbrella, instead trying to use force-protect all the time
*You start walking around in your dressing gown all the time asking small children about there midi-chlorian levels
I hope you can all add to this. :smokin: :naughty: :bows: :cheers: :type:
интеллектуальныйразр аботч ик
30th July 2003
*hangs head in shame* i have personal experience w/these :type:
* if you think mind trick will work on your gf/wife (or boss)
that's all i can think of right now, but keep 'em coming.
* Slouched on the sofa, you hold out your hand expecting the TV remote to fly into it.
[color=red]*you try mind trick on your teacher/proffesor to pass the test/exam but it never seems to work.[/color]
When you only respond to the name Jaden (or your MP alias). You wonder when you get to kill your annoying co worker who is always trying to beat you.
One thing that actually happens to me when I play other 3rd person games is that I attempt to perform various JKA moves, and wonder why I cant wall-run.
omg, I've done that throw toy sword (mine was wood tho) and expect it to come back. And trying to use force-pull to close doors. :uhoh: wacky it is. :uhm:
*you try to open doors with force pull.
I take what n0e says way too seriously
25th August 2003
I think you should try not to think star wars alot.
I also try to do the wall run and to use pull/push to close doors. Also I use plastic lightsabers and do every kata i can do (besides barrier which is impossible)
[color=red]I've got this golf club where I sawed the head off, I use it as a kendo stick until I get around to buying one. I can do the red kata really well :D [/color]