20th October 2002
http://www.avalanchetankers.us/archives/000058.html My fav so far. 35. Not allowed to sing 'High Speed Dirt' by Megadeth during airborne operations. ('See the earth below/Soon to make a crater/Blue sky, black death, I'm off to meet my maker')
weirdal = new ptaq()
2nd September 2003
137. Should not show up at the front gate wearing part of a Russian uniform, messily drunk. 138. Even if my commander did it. This list is just great :lol:
"My proper military title is 'Specialist Schwarz' not 'Princess Anastasia'."
79. I am neither the king nor queen of cheese.
Hahahahaaaa.........man that felt good....that was the best laugh I had in months...
The cream of the crop
19th August 2003
i laughed for quite a while at that list. :D
about the best ive ever seen!
Hillarious! My favorites:
100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are 171. On training missions, try not to shoot down the General's hellicopter. 198. Not allowed to lead a 'Coup' during training missions.
18. May no longer perform my now (in)famous 'Barbie Girl Dance' while on duty.
22. Must never call an SAS a 'Wanker'.
29. The Irish MPs are not after 'Me frosted lucky charms'.
54. Not allowed to quote 'Dr Seuss' on military operations
Old, but as hilarious as ever. :D
‘I’m drunk’ is a bad answer to any question posed by my commander. I should not threaten suicide with pop rocks and Coke ®. The Chicken and Rice MRE is *not* a personal lubricant.