Full Metal Samurai

kiss mah grits

50 XP

15th June 2005

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

(Sorry I posted this in grove street by accident)

So I got SA for PC, and I install it, and it plays, *yay*. Then I decide to change the resolution to fit my monitor and to stop it looking crap, so I do that. Then I get bored and close the game, and when I wanna play it again, It attempts to start up, but it closes itself for some reason that I cannot fathom.

What the hell is going on?

I defenately have the right specs.

SaintPsycho

Professionaly Done Sine 1995.

50 XP

31st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,723 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

my suggestion..reinstall the game, and keep it on the defult settings this time.

Full Metal Samurai

kiss mah grits

50 XP

15th June 2005

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago
SaintPsychomy suggestion..reinstall the game, and keep it on the defult settings this time.

Tried that. It will work if I leave the specs alone.

I want to know, where can I find a working 100% save file? I've played the PS2 version, I know what happens, I want to just enjoy the freedom of GTA SA, but when I try and load a save file, it just starts a new game =/

johnny_pay

Pay up or the bunny gets it

50 XP

29th June 2005

0 Uploads

297 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

www.gtasafiles.com it takes you to this site but its faster than writing out www.grandtheftauto.filefront.com

SaintPsycho

50 XP

31st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,723 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
Full Metal SamuraiTried that. It will work if I leave the specs alone. I want to know, where can I find a working 100% save file? I've played the PS2 version, I know what happens, I want to just enjoy the freedom of GTA SA, but when I try and load a save file, it just starts a new game =/

omg dude.... DONT START A NEW GAME!! go to the Load Game menu and choose the saved game. thats y its called 100% SAVED game file... P.S. sorry for abit of flaming... im tierd, hungry and angry after a loooong day...

Full Metal Samurai

kiss mah grits

50 XP

15th June 2005

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
SaintPsychoomg dude.... DONT START A NEW GAME!! go to the Load Game menu and choose the saved game. thats y its called 100% SAVED game file... P.S. sorry for abit of flaming... im tierd, hungry and angry after a loooong day...

Ummm, HELLO? I'm not a freaking idiot, that's what I've been doing, but it starts a new game.

SaintPsycho

50 XP

31st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,723 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

ok, after it starts click Esc then Stats in the menu. see how much % done. if its on 0 your save game sux. get a new 1.