I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th December 2002

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hi, how's everyone doing?

Well this is a request. No, a plea. If any of you are taking old UT maps and making them UT2003 maps. I need your assistance.

I love many of the maps from UT and would like to see some of them done for UT2003. In fact, as many as possible. Some in particular: CTF-November(my favorite), CTF-Last Command, DM-Pits of Agony, DM-Peak Monistary, CTF-Corret just to name a few. I'm sure there are many others, but thats a pretty tall order. Besides thats all that I could think of right now, and I would just love to find some of those maps done up in UT2003.

If anyone has done these maps or knows where to get them, please let me know. If you can make them or tell me a not to technical way to do it myself I would much appriciate it.

:dance:Thanx

Odd One

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th December 2002

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Well I'm still looking for maps redone from UT.

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest sites to get any new maps not factory for UT2003. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

You really should try all the UT2003 maps before you ask for folks to do remakes of the old UT maps!! December doesn't make any pretences and is quite obviously a remake of November-- hell they even kept the machinegun nests. Nobody really likes Peak anyway, and because of the way UT2003 plays a remake *definitely* wouldn't work in UT2003. Chrome manages to be a remake of both the Last Command and Coret at the same time. Having said that, there *is* an exact remake of Coret in existence for UT2003 that actually plays quite well, browse around here at ut2003files and you should find it.

UT2003files.com is in my experience the best place to go for any kind of file including maps, and the only other place really worth checking out is http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com - they post new maps at a slower rate than ut2003files but their USP is that they actually review some of the maps too.