HERO-B-IN

Just a Mapper, Not the Enemy !

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I know most of you have had a lot of trouble with this map, So you know what just delete it, no big deal, one less map, alot less trouble!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if I will try this sh#t again or not, right now I am really fed up with problems. No one seems willing to give any help or advice, so to h#ll with it all.

HERO-B-IN (in a funk)

LrdMidknight

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

23rd March 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hero, Dude dont give up man, im sure the map is great, besides the fact that after downloading 3 files it still doesnt work!! Just use less custom meshes and shit! If you have doubts about a mesh or a texture just import it using the "mylevel" package trick, do you know that one? It keeps from having to add all kinda extra shit which causes all this in the first place, plus it keeps your file at a reasonable size, if oyu need any help man just email me, Im there for ya MAN!!!:deal: :cya:

HERO-B-IN

Just a Mapper, Not the Enemy !

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

And no I don't know about the mylevel thing it sure would help pleasee-mail me about it OK, Direct at [email]HEROBIN01@WMCONNECT.COM some of the guys got it up and running and one is going to post info about the files he needed and used.

Thanks Again it does make me feel better I love to map just want to do a good job. You Know

HERO-B-IN (doing better)