Can someone help me? I've lost my manual and can't figure out what to do with the hand icon. What is the use or activate key in RTCW for PC single player?
hey ther warlady...long time no see! LOL the hand icon means the (usually) soor can be opend, or chair can be picked up, etc...the use/activate key is defaulted to be the "F" key, or "enter" key. you can also go into the options -> contol part of the menu and change any key to what you would prefer them to be! for example: move forward- default=W mine is mouse 2 (right mouse button) attack (fire)- default=Ctrl mine is mouse 1 (left mouse button) any of the default keys can be changed so that its comfy for the player to use them! any other questions, just ask. BTW, where your question is not quite the same as the origional topic of this thread, you coulda started a new thread. :nodding: maby solid snake or one of the other mods will seperate this and have your question as the leading post
Thanks Rebel (again) lol. I'll try that but I swear I've tried every key to try to get that cell door open. It's at the very beginning of the game where I'm trying to get into the cell at the top of the stairs. You would think I could get past this. waaaaaaaa waaaaaa
at the top of the stairs, where there is one nazi at a radio? or the door where the mad scientist is?
do any of these look famailliar?
I finally got the door open, stabbed the mad scientist and got into the area past that and got killed. Where can I get a chain gun and tons of ammo? LOL Also, how do I find secret areas? Does the F key push walls?
hfx_rebelmaby solid snake or one of the other mods will seperate this
can't get the venom without cheats...best to do it the old fashioned way, and keep saving the game as you go EDIT: thanx snake, theres no reason why warlady can't get points for her own topic!
You get points for posting a topic? I guess I should read more. Is there some place where I can read all about this place? I sure miss the MLI key in the old Wolfenstein. I know it's lame to cheat but I could sure use the help every now and then. I am saving now and learning more and more. Just learning the F key was a huge step for going forward. Thanks so much Rebel.
The Gaming Forum guidelines are located [color=green]HERE[/color]. :)
The point system:
1. Posting Each post you make gives you one point, every new thread is worth ten. For each view to your threads you get .1 points.
2. Stealing In the store you can attempt to steal points from other users. Your chance of successfully stealing depends on who has the most points out of the two people. The defender is lightly more likely to prevent your theft with the new modifications to the system. If you fail, you lose the points you tried to take from them along with losing 50 karma points.
3. Donations Every so often you meet a really nice person who will donate points to you. These people are very kind because not only do they lose the donated points, they also are taxed 2% of the total cost. Oh, they also pay a base sum to donate in the first place.
4. Interest Leave your money in the bank long enough and you will begin to collect 10% interest.
5. Referals Refer to someone to this site and you will recieve three hundred points. Note, they must register and enter your forum name into the referer box.