The Troopers : Dawn of Destiny Team, now under the name of Kinetic Studios, is once more looking to expand its ranks. What the team is currently looking for is a Character Animator who can rig, preferably knowledgable with Maya or 3d Studio Max. Please take a look at the full list of requirements at this address if you're interested.
Additionally, the following set of requirements applies to all Troopers team members to ensure that our team continues to function as a democratic, professional, and motivated group:
- Applicants must be able to communicate clearly and correctly in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants must have excellent communicative skills, and a demonstrated ability to be able to effectively convey ideas and feedback in a mature and positive manner.
- Applicants must be able to work effectively within a team environment, and demonstrate excellent personal time-management abilities to be able to coordinate workloads and priorities.
- Applicants must be in a position to be able to commit to the minimum amount of development hours per week (currently 5 hours, but most current Team members can commit more) in order to be considered for a role.
- Applicants must be ******dly motivated and dedicated towards the achievement of Troopers common goals, and be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the team and it's workload time frames.
If you feel that you can fill this postion and you are commited to joining the team, please send an email to
it doesn't like the word out- word -ly hehe