schadd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th August 2006

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

holy crap ppl still play this!!!!! I thought it was too old! i also play it but i went online and didnt see any ppl there? whats up with that? :clueless:

Deimos

Pierce the Heavens

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

9,197 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Are you using the in-game server browser, or The All Seeing Eye? All See Eye will show you every single server for RTCW there is. :)

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

I haven't been online with RTCW lately, but the master server has been known to crash from time to time...like Snake says, use ASE

Biggus Dickus VIP Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago
Hfx_Rebelthe master server has been known to crash from time to time...

I'd rather say the master server has been known to work from time to time...

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

:lol:

y0umebednow

Hi, im bored

50 XP

19th July 2006

0 Uploads

944 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

i tried that game unfortunatly mi comp is too gay =(

Revenga

Communism, its a party.

50 XP

15th August 2005

0 Uploads

156 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago
Hfx_RebelI haven't been online with RTCW lately, but the master server has been known to crash from time to time...like Snake says, use ASE

Hate to break the news to you but the master server hasn't gone down in a couple years.

Yes, people still play the game(like me) and theres still a lot of servers. Like Happy Penguin/Classic,[PC] Newbi beach server which is full 24/7... hard to believe, Ganja, Choas Limited, EGCnetwork server.. etc I could go on.

But you won't fine much OSP,Bani,Goldrush servers anymore. They seem to died down.

Denniswashere

Addicted to GF

50 XP

7th August 2006

0 Uploads

261 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

i used to play it online all the time. my dad was beeing gay and downloaded a new firewall and now i cant play any more. but when i did the master server worked just fine

Deimos

Pierce the Heavens

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

9,197 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

Uh, ever tried turning it down or temporarily disabling it when you want to play? If there's an icon down in the tray, just right click on it and start playing around with the options...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 11 years ago

i don't know if "people" still play (don't know who/what the heck they/it are) but some of "us" do i could go on but i am sure that someone else will...

btw...check out the number of my "posts" compared to snake's^^