I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have a BIG problem with UT2003 :( . whenever I try playing UT2003 I always get this XP error messege (the 'send' and 'dont send' one) and it says this: UT2003.exe has encounted a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Can someone PLEASE help me! I have reinstalled the game so many times I can't remember how many times, I have formatted my HDD 6 times and reinstalled win XP pro with SP1 and it still didnt help! here are my system specs.

___________________ Windows XP Pro with SP1 Intel Pentium4 2.4GHZ/533FSB ASUS P4PE Mobo 40GB Seagate HDD 256MB RAM NVidia Geforce4 Ti4200-8X / 64MB RAM DirectX 8.1

TESTAMENT

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

well your specs are good better than mine at least does like a gray pop window pop up and has like this stuff about engine etc. well did u get the latest drivers for your video card u seem to have directx 8.1 get the detonator drivers from nvidia or go to www.nvidia.com to get them well you specs are perfect don''t see whats wrong maybe return the ut2003 and get a new one not sure.