Binding + Logitech MX500 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 15 years ago

Hi. I ive just started playing rtcw again and i need to know how I can bind weapons to the two button's on the side of my logitech mouse?? Anyone know? TIA

Hfx-Rebel Advanced Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

this is the same mouse i have!

do you have the driver disc that comes with this mouse? i updated the drivers from logitech's site, and it's a waste of time. you actually end up with less choices for binding the buttons.

stay with the origional drivers, go into control panel, double-click on the mouse icon, click the 'buttons' tab abd assign usable choices to the keys you want to bind for in-game play. ie: the two buttons on the side of the mouse..i have one binded to F9 and the other is F10, in my games, i have these keys assigned to weapons.

hope this helps

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 15 years ago

I done what you said using a thing called logigamer. Works really well. Thanks dude.

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

no problem, glad it fix your issue!...are you a regular RtCW full vers player?

Capt. Queeg

50 XP

13th June 2003

0 Uploads

3,077 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

BTW Logitech finally came out with a new version of their driver but I think SP2 blocks some of the functionality. It is better than the last version though... I'll update you here when I get it working perfectly.

I'll have to check out the logigamer....

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

@ queeg-logigamer looks pretty cool, definatly worth using if ya don't have the origional drivers, but it looks like a memory hog...although, it's prolly only a small amount of memory...