similar to this one http://forums.filefront.com/s-t-l-k-e-r-soc-general-discussion/360796-500-things-ive-learned-s-t-l-k-e-r.html well, what did you learn in clear sky?
1. strelok doesn't look like marked one from shoc 2. nimble is a lot cooler back then than when you have to save him in shoc
Sidorovich's baldness cured itself in the future. CS = bald, SOC = hair.
An1m4l;4596172Sidorovich's baldness cured itself in the future. CS = bald, SOC = hair.
lol good one, please number it if you can :)
4) Freedom has the best hash. But don't go there expecting to get hooked up, because those burn-out hippy stoners bogart their whole stash & never have any left when you get there. :mad: 5) Even though everyone in the Zone has magical PDA's that contain their bank accounts, a cell phone with perfect reception, a radar device that tracks every other living being in the zone, and automatically updates itself with new tasks & information - you still need to pay a guy to lead you out of the swamp. 6) A 3 ft high barbed wire fence, regardless of how high you can jump, is STILL the most impenetrable barrier in the zone.
7) People really can survive a headshot from an assault rifle at close range. 8) Hand grenades now come with laser sights. 9) It's completely impossible to upgrade a suit of armor with both a gas mask a pair of night vision goggles - even though half the armor in the zone comes stock with both.
abandonator;45960701. strelok doesn't look like marked one from shoc
Yeah he does lol
10) You have to stick a grenade up one's ass to have any effect on him
0rpheus;459648410) You have to stick a grenade up one's ass to have any effect on him
Would that be a ring pull for the pin? :D
Boooo, hisssss. I know, it was terrible! :D
Oh and @Abandonator,
I swear to God, one, or likely both of us are end up in hospital if you make one more post with that avatar!! I'll kick the crap out of you, by which time I will have developed Epilepsy and will have had a near fatal seizure! LOL
I didn't make it!
11. It was much easier to get to the center of the zone in the past, Strelok can just sprint there with a crappy AK and no pack.