Ocelot86

GF makes me horny

50 XP

22nd September 2008

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

I know getting this gun requires that you do every single item quest all factions give you. does this include bandits? i never have been anything but barely neutral with them(actually a little into the enemy side of the little bar), so i dont know....also, do the bandits ask for any of the flash drives, because i have a psy protection flash drive and i know known wtf it goes to.

thyco

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd September 2008

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

yes and no

by yes, it requires that you do the quests in the garbage, but no, it means that you can be given the quests by LONERS so you dont have to worry about being al buddy buddy with bandits after they screw you over.

Edit: yes the bandits do have flash drive quests though thankfully you dont need to worry as other factions can do the upgrade

Sun Zi

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st October 2008

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

Actually you don't have to more quests than the ones given by Clear Sky, i.e. the mainplay leading you to stop Strelok. I've played the game up to the bridge of Limansk four times. Only the two times I played without joining any factions at all was I given the FT200M, but this may be some unintended flaw on my part the times I had a history as an associate of Freedom or Stalkers.

Sun Zi

Ocelot86

GF makes me horny

50 XP

22nd September 2008

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

do the bandits want the psy protection flash drive or is that someone else? i havent seen anyone that wants it yet. also, where do i find the SEVA suit flash drive for the final bulletproofing upgrade? i cant find it or whoever takes it.

Sun Zi

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st October 2008

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

The way to get hints of where to find the rest of the armor upgrade memory sticks that the Bandit gunsmith needs, is to buy them from the Bandit trader. This method also goes for hints/memory sticks in other faction headquarters.

Even if you have to buy a lot of hints of hidden loots from the ones who have anything to offer that hardly pays moneywise, the ones really valuable ones normally pays for all the crap you buy this way. Even though I have systematically bought all I find of hints of loot, there are still some memory sticks I've never found any info about. But as mentioned, it pays to be friend with the Bandits until you have found the armot memory sticks. After that you can join the Stalkers and kill them all as the rightly deserves.

Sun Zi

Servalion

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

6th July 2008

0 Uploads

222 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Sun Zi;4617347Actually you don't have to more quests than the ones given by Clear Sky, i.e. the mainplay leading you to stop Strelok. I've played the game up to the bridge of Limansk four times. Only the two times I played without joining any factions at all was I given the FT200M, but this may be some unintended flaw on my part the times I had a history as an associate of Freedom or Stalkers.

Sun Zi

DAMN. Actually, that makes sense. You're still a Merc. So naturally, Mercs are gonna give you the star treatment and give ya the gun. So, thats the REAL challenge requirement - Making it to Army Warehouses without joining any faction. Rather easy to do actually, but you miss out on quite a few things.

Guess we need mods now that allow you to drop out of factions without joining another.

thyco

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd September 2008

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

@Sun Zi

Im thinking you must of gotten lucky on those 2 times, as ive never been able to get it without completely every single main side quest( the CS ammo and med kit deliveries are not needed)

however the times that have done it its weird..ive gone to the mercs straight of the bat and they have instead given me one of the other wharehouse quests to do, then i got the Fn2000 from freedom because the freedom guy gave the very last quest.

I guess what im trying to say is this...The very last side quest that you get will reward you with a brand spanking new Fn2000 reguardless of wether you are allined with freedom, duty or stalkers.

Servalion

50 XP

6th July 2008

0 Uploads

222 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Really? Pray tell, what WAS the very last quest you got from them?

Cause I did four quests total in the Army Warehouses, and I got jack.

thyco

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd September 2008

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#9 9 years ago

The very last quest i got was to collect a "Flesh" anomialy from a stash in the bloodsucker villiage that..suprise suprise had a few blood suckers spawn after you pick it up.

That is the quest that will give the Fn2000 as the reward..it is the absolute final "delivery" quest in the game and the only way ive gotten that quest is by doing EVERY SINGLE delivery quest except the clear sky "bring me Ammo/medkits/nades" quests.

Servalion

50 XP

6th July 2008

0 Uploads

222 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

Sounds about right. So, do every unique delivery quest, do the four at the Army Warehouses without getting one from the Mercs yet, THEN consult the Mercs for the final quest, all while still being a Mercenary yourself (factionless).