Would you also be willing to create tutorials for CoP? I used to do some tweeking of ShoC and Clear Sky, but nothing seems to be working the same way in CoP. My question is, i'm trying to make the Freedom SEVA suit have more gunfire protection, but I can't seem to get the gunfire protection bar to raise. This is what I have, but it doesn't seem to be working well. Only the Rupture is getting raised when I add to strike_protection.
burn_protection = 0.0925 shock_protection = 0.450 radiation_protection = 0.0100 chemical_burn_protection = 0.1300 telepatic_protection = 0.0750 strike_protection = 0.52 explosion_protection = 0.625 wound_protection = 0.22
If you want to save me some time, you could create a mod that would make armor/weapons degrade at 1/3 the standard vanilla rate...shouldn't be hard to do, but might take a while. I was going to try and figure it out once my computer was fixed, but you could try it if you want :)
just post here and say if you will or not, because if you are then i wont try to do it myself lol.
i was wondering if there was a way to mod the game to make all the personal boxes shared, so you have you dont have to go from one side of the map to another to get 1 or 3 things
edit: i though maybe you could spawn the first box in the place of all the other boxes, or just change the container ID of the other boxes, if its the same container ID, it should open the exact same thing as the other boxes, i dunno if this is possible or not, or how to do it, but just a though
Im just gonna repost a thread i began a while ago:
I thought it would be really cool if this cold be done, but i dont have the code knowledge to do this!
If you could help it would be awesome, and i think there would be a quite a few dudes who would dig to use it...
I could give you what i have thus far.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Old Threads Post::: :::::::::::::::::: Hi guys!
Since the Call of Pripyat Zone only has three techies, ive decided to whip up a cool DIY repair kit mod.
It works like it should, it repairs the stuff in all the slots up to 50% (so you still have to use the technician to fully repair your stuff).
The problem is ive hit a brick wall at this stage...
I need help with a bit of more advanced coding. Ive tried to figure it out, but i keep missing something i guess! ________________________ Here is my little list:
- I want to enable the repair kit to repair items to different degrees, depending on the weapon or armor: Your normal Novice Outfit should be repaired up to 75%, Stalker Suit up to 60%, your PM up to 75%, TRS300 up to 50%. I guess you get the idea!
- I want it to take time: If you use the repair kit it takes about 30 mins (game time).
- Check for nearby enemies: If there's enemies, it tells you, you cant use it.
- And then just a last random thing (not really important but could be cool)... If it could check for a bottle of vodka. I mean how can you repair stuff in the Zone without a good swig of vodka eh?! ________________________
Here's my thoughts about the code: - I guess in some way the script needs to be told to check in slot 2 or 3 for the specific weapon and repair it accordingly.
- The time advance thingy should probably work similar to the anabiotics drug script (except not passing you out).
- The enemy detection I have no idea!
- Ive sorted out bugs with regards to sell, drop, use and transfer. (some mods if you sell, drop, or transfer the kit, it repairs your stuff, which is not good!)
- You buy it once and you can use it as much as you like (it costs quite a bit) and its fully integrated into the game (except for spawning in stashes).
If anyone can help with the small list of issues i would be grateful!
Aww man you would be a god if you could make a mod that allows a sniper or even just susat scope on the Toz-34 hunting rifle. PLEASE! I cant imagine it would be that hard given your experience in Stalker modding.
Can you make a mod so that mutants have parts you can pick up off their bodies? there was such a mod for CS but I haven't seen one for CoP. I have the S.M.R.T.E.R mod on currently and it put loads of mutants on the map. This is all well and good but it does get a bit of a drag when you are half way to an objective and you have already run out of ammo and nothing to show for it but a trail of dead bodies! I have no knowledge of coding but I imagine it shouldn't be to hard to make. thanks